Terms and Conditions
1. In accordance to UK law, we are only able to sell deactivated weapons to buyers who are 18 years old or over. By placing an order, Jaybe Militaria assumes you have read, and agree to, our Terms and Conditions, and are confirming that you are 18 year or more of age. All our firearms are deactivated in accordance with current UK and EU specification, unless otherwise stated, and are sold with a certificate issued by a London or Birmingham Proof House.
2. We exercise a returns policy. If we have made a mistake, a full refund will be made including all carriage costs. If an item has been correctly supplied but for any reason is no longer wanted, we will accept returns notified within 7 days, and returned within 14 days, provided the item is in no way altered. Carriage charges under these circumstances will not be reimbursed. However, if an item or items that have been specifically sourced by us are returned, or the order cancelled, we may at our discretion, apply a 10% handling charge on the total order.
3. On receipt of goods delivered by courier, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods are received in undamaged condition, and that any sign of damage to packaging or contents is recorded fully by the delivering courier. Any claim for compensation for damage to goods cannot be pursued if this condition is not observed, and Jaybe Militaria will not be held responsible for any damage caused to goods whilst in transit.
4. Postage within the UK is via Royal Mail for most items up to 2kg weight, and a courier service for heavier items. Although deactivated weapons and inert ammunition are not prohibited items, they still look like 'live' items (which are restricted) and as such might be liable to greater scrutiny whilst in transit, thus causing a delay in delivery. If this should occur, the buyer must agree to allow sufficient time for due process to take place. Jaybe Militaria cannot be held responsible for any delay which is outside of our control.
5. We are happy to post to the European Union and further afield, however all customers are totally responsible for checking the laws of their country of residence, as to the legality of their import. Jaybe Militaria will not be held responsible for any items siezed or confiscated by local law enforcement organisations or customs officials. Overseas buyers must ask for a quotation for carriage costs before placing or paying for an order. All payments must be made in £ sterling and funds must be cleared in our bank before dispatch of goods.
6. All carriage costs quoted on the website are for standard UK mainland postcodes, excluding the Highlands, Islands, and Northern Ireland. For these destinations please ask for a quotation before placing an order.
For any other details of our terms and conditions please contact us.